Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My website

I started a website for my art long before I started posting on blogger. One of my main reasons for the lack of upkeep on my site was I was having a lot of problems with the server and such. Also my old computer just couldn't keep up.

Now, I'm getting back into the swing of things and finding emails from the website I didn't know I had. Also having more than one gmail account for different things caused issues too! So I want to sincerely apologize to anyone I've not gotten back to. You will be hearing from me ASAP!

Anyhow,I've got a new computer and website is being worked on as we speak! Yay.

Here is the link if you want to check it out.

http://katiebagwell.webs.com/


Thank you and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. hi! nice blog you got there :)
    I'm a follower now:)!

    Maybe you can check my blog out as well and become a follower?
    Http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete